The Runsheet Enhancement assists the manufacture of coatings by generating the necessary sequence of monitoring signals. It consists of two tools, a machine configuration editor that records details of the particular machine and a run sheet editor that calculates the monitoring signals appropriate to the given machine and exports them. Special exporting formats are available through Monitorlink.
Contains details of the particular machine to be used, monitoring system, angle of incidence, materials, sources, monitoring chips, tooling factors including dynamic tooling factors that vary with source depletion, and notes.
- Calculates optical signals for reflectance, back reflectance and transmittance monitoring.
- Includes Dynamic Tooling Factors that can be varied as layers are deposited.
- Using Gain and offset controls can scale signal data to a user-defined range.
- Generates termination instructions in terms of signal level and of fraction of peak to peak signals.
- Can define Monitor Wavelength and Bandwidth, or monitoring spectrum, or crystal rather than optical monitoring for each layer.
- Can change witness chips at any stage, including a different one for each layer.
- Calculates monitoring scans for wideband monitoring systems.
- Has a wide range of export facilities.
- Exports deposition plans to optical and crystal monitors and through Monitorlink handles special formats and constraints on the runsheet calculations to match specific monitoring system restrictions.
- Provides plots and tables of monitoring data and can output them in custom report form.
- Makes it straightforward to modify monitoring parameters so that alternative monitoring plans may be evaluated prior to actual deposition.
All products and services may be ordered directly from Thin Film Center or from any of our agents. For your convenience we accept payment by American Express, Mastercard and Visa. Please contact us, or our agents for pricing information.