OPTICAL COATING DESIGN WITH THE ESSENTIAL MACLEOD
Optical Coating Design with the Essential Macleod written by Angus Macleod and Christopher Clark, is the book you have been waiting for! It presents a tutorial covering techniques, examples, tips and tricks with the Essential Macleod. Why do we need this book when a comprehensive and detailed manual is supplied with the software? Learning to use the software from a manual is like learning to speak a language from a dictionary. Rather than telling you what the software does, the book tells you what you can do with the software.
Chapters in the 491-page book are:
- Optical Coating Fundamentals
- A Quick Tour of the Essential Macleod
- Features of the Essential Macleod
- Setting up a Job in the Essential Macleod
- Refinement and Synthesis
- The Admittance Diagram and other Tools
- Typical Coatings
- Color in Optical Coatings
- Short-Pulse Phenomena in Coatings
- Tolerances and Errors
- Runsheet and Simulator
- Optical Constant Extraction
- Reverse Engineering
- Stress, Strain, Temperature and Uniformity Tools
- How to Write Operations in Function
- How to Write Scripts in Function
- Report Generator
- A New Project
There are many worked examples in the book, especially in Chapter 8, and the associated Essential Macleod documents are provided in a companion CD included with the book. The CD also contains a pdf version of the book. Click here for a sample
Price: US$120 plus shipping
Order your copy TODAY!
Click here to order.
Alternatively, please call 520 322 6171
to place your order by phone.
All products and services may be ordered directly from Thin Film Center or from any of our agents. For your convenience we accept payment by American Express, Mastercard and Visa. Please contact us, or our agents for pricing information.